Friday, September 26, 2008

Let's go get sushi and not pay

Ron Paul endorsed Chuck Baldwin, Sarah Palin outdid Miss Teen South Carolina, a $700 billion figure was conjured up out of nowhere, Barney Frank got slandered by Democrats, McCain threw the entire schedule of the election process into question, and everything went to hell. Am I caught up yet?

I had an exhausting meeting tonight where people were meant to talk about their problems and get closer to each other. I felt really closely linked to everyone for a moment... then they all went drinking and left me behind. I don't think it was personal, I think they all just decided for themselves. I would go with them but I'm kind of tired and the last drinking excursion I went on wasn't much fun.

Overall, this is a really cool group, but it's still a large group of Americans and their behavior isn't always what I want to see.

From Kyoto 2008

Nancy bought a kimono yesterday.
blog comments powered by Disqus