Ron Paul Revolution March

A Revolution Blimp floated below the steps of the Capitol.

A giant Constitution excerpt was paraded around.

A good indication of the total size of the rally.

The swag I came home with afterwards
Smithsonian

Another one of those statues that seem to loom down on you.

Bigass prehistoric cousin of a sloth

Goddamn that is a big turtle
Miscellaneous

I took a picture of Barney's front door before I went in.

Me with Bhutanese author Kunzang Choden and unknown bystander.

My college-kid vegan diet in early July
Tomorrow: Bhutan

A Revolution Blimp floated below the steps of the Capitol.

A giant Constitution excerpt was paraded around.

A good indication of the total size of the rally.

The swag I came home with afterwards
Smithsonian

Another one of those statues that seem to loom down on you.

Bigass prehistoric cousin of a sloth

Goddamn that is a big turtle
Miscellaneous

I took a picture of Barney's front door before I went in.

Me with Bhutanese author Kunzang Choden and unknown bystander.

My college-kid vegan diet in early July
Tomorrow: Bhutan


