Another evil unlicensed milk dealer bites the dust. Good riddance to bad rubbish, is what I say!

This is a hall with 1,000 images of Kannon plus one really large Kannon and a bunch of guardian deities. Working out how difficult it was to make this temple is beyond human comprehension, and I was simply numbed. It was somewhat frightening.
I got a corn dog from the convenience store and worked it out.

Went to the biggest flea market in town today. Most of it is stuff Grandma would like. Very traditional Japanese, lots of kitsch and overpriced trinkets. Coke was $3 a bottle.

This guy was selling excellent self-made pottery. He definitely stood out among all the typical dealers. I spent four hours at the flea market but I only bought his pottery.
With the money I saved through not buying kitsch, I got for myself a subscription to Green Anarchy magazine. It is good to be young and naive.


